Materialistic life means life of sense gratification. Spiritual life means trying to please Krishna.
1. Sadhana means you have to do some tapasya. Tapasya means to do what you don’t like.
2. Bhaktivinoda Thakur said, “don’t get frustrated, stick to it!
1. Bhakti means developing attachment to Krishna & Karshana, service to Krishna and His devotees. Hearing, chanting, remembering Krishna’s name, form, pastimes.
2. Someone was saying, “Maharaja! I am coming to vrindavan again and again.” That is good. It means he has got some attachment. Now we have to see this attachment should get thicker and thicker & we become detach from material world.
3. Bhakti relates to heart. Heart relates to attachment. To develop bhakti, you have to develop attachment to Krishna and Karshna.
Human Life is Sudurlabha. Durlabha means rare. Sudurlabha means rarest of the rare. Make the best use of every second
Our goal is how to become Krishna conscious, to associate with sadhus, to become attached to Krishna, to serve Krishna.”
A neophyte, simply by consulting scriptures, he will not be able to reach to the absolute goal.
A goswami must be free from all vices before he can dare sit on the vyasasana. No one should be allowed to sit on the vyasasana who is not spotless in character.
If one thinks that he is above consulting anyone else, including a spiritual master, he is at once an offender.
A pure devotee under the guidance of another experienced devotee can obtain all the results, even at present.
So the principle is that whatever you are instructed by the Caitya Guru internally may be confirmed by the instructor or initiator externally.